2018 Volkswagen Golf Family Barre VT
If you've never driven in Volkswagen Golf model, then you are missing out. As VW's award-winning Golf family gears up for another stellar year, we can't help but notice that 2018 seems to be a time of updates all across the lineup. Most Golf models will see updates to their exterior in the form of redesigned grilles, new bumpers, and sharper LED lighting. Interior changes include larger infotainment touchscreens and the introduction of a new, customizable Volkswagen Digital Cockpit.
The 2018 Golf family will also see an update in terms of driver assistance features. Forward Collision Warning, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, and Autonomous Emergency Braking is now available on most SE trims and above while an updated version of Front Assist receives Pedestrian Monitoring. Most models will also come available with Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning, ParkPilot, Parking Steering Assistant, and High Beam Control for a smarter drive that can give you confidence wherever you go.
Test Drive the 2018 Volkswagen Golf in Barre VT
Whether you are cruising down the street in the iconic Golf hatchback or enjoying a change of scenery in the adventurous Golf Alltrack, there's a member of the 2018 Golf family that is perfect for you.
- 2018 Golf - This stylish hatchback is the foundation of the Golf family and features an available 1.8L TSI® engine that produces 170 horsepower and can be paired with a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission.
- 2018 Golf Alltrack – The rugged Alltrack comes standard with a powerful, yet fuel-efficient 1.8-liter TSI turbocharged engine that is mated to a six-speed DSG automatic transmission. The new Golf Alltrack truly performs in the wild thanks to its standard 4Motion® all-wheel drive system and a cargo area that is large enough to fit a kayak.
- 2018 Golf GTI – This revved-up hot hatchback produces 220 horsepower at 4,700 rpm thanks to its new 2.0-liter TSI four-cylinder turbo engine. New for 2018, all Golf GTI trims with the automatic transmission get a fuel-saving stop-start feature that shuts down the engine while at a stop and restarts automatically when needed.
- 2018 Golf Sportwagen – Much like the new Golf Alltrack, the new SportWagen has plenty of cargo space for all your adventures, big and small. Available with a 1.8L TSI engine mated to either a five-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission, the Golf Sportwagen is one versatile vehicle that is easy on the eyes and on the wallets.
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf R – As the most powerful Golf family member, the Golf R knows a thing or two about performance. It comes equipped with an EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that produces 292 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque when coupled with premium fuel.
Want to test drive a new 2018 Volkswagen Golf model? Then give us a call here at Walker Mazda and let us schedule you a test drive today!