Check out the Jetta!
5 Facts about the 2017 Volkswagen Jetta
The 2017 VW Jetta is a sporty, versatile model in the Volkswagen lineup. It has a sharp exterior design and athletic stance that gives you a responsive drive. If you are looking for a new sedan, you have to check out these facts to learn more about the 2017 Jetta!
Read More: What colors does the 2017 VW Beetle come in?
5 Facts about the Jetta
- It has tons of technology for connectivity. The Jetta features VW Car-Net® App-Connect that allows you to view select apps from your smartphone on your touchscreen display. It has compatibility with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ and also features VW Car-Net® Security & Service and VW Car-Net® Guide & Inform functions.
- The Jetta has music options. Use your connected smartphone to access a variety of music streaming options, or you can use SiriusXM® Satellite Radio. The Jetta also has available a Fender® Premium Audio System that delivers a crisp, clear sound.
- It offers Driver Assistance features. The Jetta offers features like Blind Spot Monitor, Park Pilot, Rear Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control and Front Assist to help you stay safe and alert behind the wheel.
- Jetta has impressive efficiency. The Jetta was built with efficiency in mind. It can reach up to 40 highway MPG and has a 6-speed DSG® performance transmission to help the Jetta accelerate seamlessly and change gears imperceptibly.
- It has three engine options. The Jetta comes equipped with a 1.4-liter turbocharged engine that can reach 150 horsepower. If that isn’t enough power for you, you can upgrade to either a 1.8-liter turbo that gets 170 horsepower or a 2.0-liter turbo engine that reaches 210 horsepower with premium fuel.
The 2017 Volkswagen Jetta is available now at Walker Volkswagen. You can browse our inventory or set up a test drive online before you come in to see us at the dealership.